• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fresh 1.1 unknown icon?

aclark414

Dec 13, 2009
Ohio
I have the Fresh 1.1 rom loaded for a few days. A new icon just popped up on my status bar at the top. It looks like a phone with some circles around the bottom of it. It's a blue icon. Anyone know what this is?

edit: ignore. I am an idiot. It was the vibrate notification.

if you're that afraid of Big Brother... then I have to ask... why have a cell phone? After all the Feds are trying to get it passed/approved to not require court orders or warrants to track cell phones.. the logic being used is... if people don't want to be tracked then they can simply turn off the phone... they also say that your 4th amendment rights are not being violated since you shouldn't expect any kind of privacy when using a cell phone.. before you ask where I got this far fetched information... Feds push for tracking cell phones | Politics and Law - CNET News

Upvote 0
If they want to track where I am, then let them. I could care less if they know where I am, or if they want to listen to my boring ass conversations lol

You're totally right...I guess we can't really expect any privacy in this brave new world. Too bad, they had it so good before the tech revolution. I wish I was my age in the 50's!

yep... there's nothing that can be done about it.. even if they still have to get a court order it happens every single day.. plus good ole uncle sam listens in to just about everything anyways so if that gets them all excited listening in on me.. then good for them..I'm not gonna worry about it...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones