Fresh 2.0 getting buggy

Last Updated:

1. mbach72

mbach72 New Member This Topic's Starter

Ive had Fresh 2.0 on my phone for several weeks now. When I first flashed it I didnt have any issues. In fact, it worked flawlessly. Now all of a sudden I've been having all kinds of issues. Phone doesnt ring occasionally, the notification indicator on the messaging shortcut wont clear sometimes, a lot of force closes etc. I reboot my phone daily and clear my cache prety often. Has anyone else experienced this. It's just weird that it worked great for a while but now is getting so buggy that I'm thinking of trying the new Damage Control. I love the Fresh and would like to stay with it if I can though. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

Clear data/dalvik and re-flash?

3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

I've been running Fresh 2.0d since it came out.. no problems here.. phone still works great.. maybe an app you installed recently is the cause..

4. sessman

sessman Well-Known Member

ive been starting to have issues lately as well, almost same exact story as you. worked absolutely perfectly for the longest time, now im getting occasional reboots, sometimes when i go into my contacts it will go back to the home screen on its own, multiple times in a row occasionally, i get the messages icon as well saying 1 new message when their isnt, and overall it is just acting slow...i dont reboot often, but i guess ill start...i dont know why this would happen either when it worked so perfectly at first

5. sessman

the only apps ive recently installed are engadget, redbox, and gameboid...im also running the systray monitor as well, but sometimes my settings in autokill, turn it off...

do i have to reflash? wont i lose all my settings?

6. JRally

JRally Member

I'm running the DC rom, v2.08...no issues yet.

7. sessman

by the way ive been running 2.0d basically since it came out, about 2 months now i believe to give you a time frame