Fresh 2.0d or Apps2SD

Last Updated:

1. Squiggy

Squiggy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 2, 2010

1. If I'm in any app at all and hit the Home button, the "Fresh" logo comes up for one second and then my home screen appears with no widgets. The "refresh" icon comes up for a few seconds and my widgets appear.

2. I can't add contacts in People. If I try, I get the message that "People (process has stopped unexpectedly." I can edit people without a problem, but cannot add them.

I installed Fresh 2.0d last week. No problems since then, until yesterday when I installed Apps2SD (formatted sd card, partitioned, etc.). Apps2SD is working fine, but I've got to wonder if it is causing this problem. I also installed some other basic programs yesterday, but I've uninstalled them all today. Didn't help.

2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    I believe the first problem is an issue with most of the 2.1 rom's. It's an occasional reboot. Mine on DC 2.07.2 tends to do it when I'm jumping back to home from the browser, not always, but it happens.

Not sure what would cause the second problem. Apps2SD shouldn't have any effect on the people app, since I don't think that's actually put on the SD card due to it being a system app (could be wrong here).