Fresh 2.1.2, HTC Sense Force Close

Last Updated:

1. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

After several reboots, HTC Sense FC'ed.

I have tried reflashing 2.1.2, same thing.

When I first flashed 2.1.2, I did a clean wipe, flashed 2.1.2, flashed SU fix, flashed radio 2.42.01.04.27, flashed Fix 3.

Reboots done between each update.

Was I supposed to wipe my SD? I have never used a2sd and this was my first 2.x rom. (came from Fresh 1.1 w/Gumbo)

Currently Wiping, will be reflashing in the next few minutes.

EDIT: Wiped and reflashed, seems to be working ok now.
    Please Lock thread, Thanks and sorry for wasting space. :eek:

Advertisement
  2. HeikoMax

HeikoMax Well-Known Member

Ha ha! I did the same thing last night. You can see my useless thread with the exact same issue as you and just about the same edit comment. Encountered same FCs and did a second round of wiping. Now it's all good.

3. lopezpm

lopezpm Well-Known Member

I get FC's when trying to update profile or PRL or when I try to open "manage applications". I already wiped and reflashed 3 times. Other than those issues, this ROM is awesome.

4. Pecosb

Pecosb Active Member

i still get FC's when trying to update PRL, havent tried profile.. i used to get FC's everytime i tried to open manage applications, but i manually uninstalled all applications i DLed and reinstalled them and it works fine now.. so iono.. i think my sense FC'd like once or so since ive had the ROM. other than that i love it

glad ur issue seemed to get resolved tho, thread isnt useless as it provides information to others who may experience what you did..

5. Biggest Fro

Biggest Fro Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Edit2: I figured out what caused the problem, when I tried to do a TitaniumBackup to restore my apps, I restored Desktop, which restored Sense to the previous version. After that it will constantly FC.

Lesson- Don't restore Sense. :D