Fresh 2.3.3 Alarm problem?

Last Updated:

1. ashley82303

ashley82303 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've noticed after I have rooted and installed the newest Fresh rom I have problems getting my alarm to shut off in the morning. It's not a huge problem, just an annoyance. I have not installed vanilla lock screen, I did search the forums which states if you use that you have to use vanilla clock. I literally have to shut off the alarm every morning by shutting down the phone.. sometimes I do get lucky and it shuts off (after about 1-2 minutes) and then I have to disable the alarm and re-enable it or it will snooze.

What am I missing? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm just lost at what the next step is! Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I had this happen the very first time I used an alarm with Fresh 2.3.3.

I rebooted the phone and the issue has not occurred since then.

3. horseinthehouse

horseinthehouse Active Member

haha i have the same problem. everytime it goes off i seem to swipe down and it never goes off. i figured i was just too dazed and wasnt doing it right.

ive rebooted and it still does it. honestly im fine with it because otherwise id probably go right back to bed.

4. ashley82303

ashley82303 Active Member This Topic's Starter

funny you say that b/c I seriously thought I was the crazy one LOL.. I've tried re-booting, re-flashing, no luck.. Oh well, one minor flaw, not big enough to keep me away from Fresh!