Fresh 3.3.0.1 Contacts issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. Painkillaz

Painkillaz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am using Fresh 3.3.0.1 with stock kernal. Did factory reset before flashing. I don't use SetCPU and haven't done anything to the ROM/kernal to have it mess up. My contacts are synced(sp?) with facebook and anytime I go to a contact and click on open facebook page the contacts force close. Anybody else having this issue? It happens even after resetting the phone.

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

So I sstarted playing with this and got the error. I am going to mess with it some more. Pretty sure that this happens due to friendstream being missing...as fresh takes that out of his stock rom. It is in the removed alms file he included.

3. Painkillaz

thanks for looking into this. I do have friendstream installed and it still force closes

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I think our best resource is going to be the fresh post on xda. I will update if I find an answer.

5. Painkillaz

Just flashed to 3.4...FC still happens when trying to view facebook profile using contacts app.

6. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

oddly enough i was playing with this again last night at the hospital and mine is now working..i changed nothing. it makes me wonder if it was something on the facebook end that causes the foreclose issue????

still researching