Fresh Evo 3.3.0.1 after rooted completed

Last Updated:

1. newborn240sx

newborn240sx Member This Topic's Starter

I just reooted my phone yesterday using the one click unrevoked. Also add apps, setcup, rom manager, Juice Defender,JuicePlotter,system app remover, ad free, appBrain.

whats next for me is fresh 3.3.0.1, i am running

Andriod version

Baseband version

Kernel version
    2.6.32.15-ge2fb08e

Build #

Software #

Browser version
    Webkit 3.1

PRI version
    1.77_003

PRL version

Do i need TB or can i do with out it, also can i us the rom manager to upload Fresh 3.3.0.1 from my SD card, if so will this wipe any info from my phone.

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

you should backup your apps with tb, but DO NOT RESTORE ANY DATA OR YOU WILL GET ALOT OF FC'S also, rom manager has been having trouble with downloading from fresh

3. newborn240sx

If not rom manager, what will be the next best thing to do. Would appbrain not work to backup apps, i have it as app already and it just seem TB and appbrain do the samethings, if iam wrong please let me know.

4. newborn240sx

Mr. Ed, do you have any input

5. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I keep a titanium just to have it. I have also never jad any forecloses restoring data bit that doesnt meann it can't happen. I don't use the fresh updated service...I am online so much that I just check the xda thread once a week.

My suggestion. Backup ur apps. Set the phone up the way you like. Do a nandroid backup.
    Dedicate a folder to root stuff on ur sd card. Keep fresh zip and clockwork mod in that foler. You may have unexpected issues and need those.

Once u have all backed up look at playing with kernels, set pcu themes etc.
    When you have a set up u like that works smoothly..nandroid backup. I rename my backups to keep them straight. Oh and remember set pcu is free from the developer to members of xda.

Hope this helps.