FRF84b Themes/Themed ROMs

1. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

Alright, let's get this show on the road

THEMED ROMS:
    Pete's Bugless 0.4 FRF84b themed (2.2) - Android Forums

Compatible THEMES:

http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-droid/109945-theme-xtheme-0-3-droid-x-froyo-2-2-frf84b-6-30-10-a.html

[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stockl

[Theme] NexTheme for Bugless Beast V0.4 (6/29/10)

Start posting them and I will edit it for people.
    I can't quite get KangaSaurus to work on it just yet - loads lock screen, everything is themed, then it reboots after SD Card load (sound off) - any advice in the meanwhile, let me know :)

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

What would make our lives a lot easier is if Android would come with a themeable interface that would allow app developers to simply insert a couple of lines of code that allows their app to follow whatever theme the default interface is using.

Then, devs could just theme the main OS interface, and all apps would follow suit....

I sure hops this becomes a reality before 3.0....
  3. trikotret

trikotret Well-Known Member

4. bp328i

bp328i Well-Known Member

I saw your post about this today, nice find.
  5. trikotret

trikotret Well-Known Member

I love it....:D
  6. ska.t73

ska.t73 Well-Known Member

A few months back there was word from Koush that he was working on something like this... Haven't heard anything in a while, so not sure if he is still working on it or not...

Not exactly allowing the app devs to enter the code, but allowing easy theming and the ability to theme all apps including market ones...
  7. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Is there a theme I can apply for the BB 0.4 ROM that looks like Drotang by Manup? I really like the look of this theme.

[​IMG]
  8. inssane

deleted
  9. King_Bean

King_Bean Well-Known Member

Mmmmmmmmmmm....that DroTang/NexTang looks nice.
  10. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Right! Just saw JRummy's new Kangerade and the Nextang theme is one of the options. He must be psychic or he read my post haha. I wonder if it'll work with BB 0.4. I'm afraid to mess with it since it's running perfect right now.
  11. inssane

Now I have to look for Kangerade, lol
    Do you have a link? Does it work on this build?