• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root FRF84b Themes/Themed ROMs

inssane

Android Expert
Dec 17, 2009
Chi-Town
Alright, let's get this show on the road

THEMED ROMS:
Pete's Bugless 0.4 FRF84b themed (2.2) - Android Forums

Compatible THEMES:

http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-droid/109945-theme-xtheme-0-3-droid-x-froyo-2-2-frf84b-6-30-10-a.html

[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stockl

[Theme] NexTheme for Bugless Beast V0.4 (6/29/10)

Start posting them and I will edit it for people.
I can't quite get KangaSaurus to work on it just yet - loads lock screen, everything is themed, then it reboots after SD Card load (sound off) - any advice in the meanwhile, let me know :)

What would make our lives a lot easier is if Android would come with a themeable interface that would allow app developers to simply insert a couple of lines of code that allows their app to follow whatever theme the default interface is using.

Then, devs could just theme the main OS interface, and all apps would follow suit....

I sure hops this becomes a reality before 3.0....

Upvote 0
What would make our lives a lot easier is if Android would come with a themeable interface that would allow app developers to simply insert a couple of lines of code that allows their app to follow whatever theme the default interface is using.

Then, devs could just theme the main OS interface, and all apps would follow suit....

I sure hops this becomes a reality before 3.0....

A few months back there was word from Koush that he was working on something like this... Haven't heard anything in a while, so not sure if he is still working on it or not...

Not exactly allowing the app devs to enter the code, but allowing easy theming and the ability to theme all apps including market ones...

Upvote 0
Is there a theme I can apply for the BB 0.4 ROM that looks like Drotang by Manup? I really like the look of this theme.

DroTANG_Promo.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones