FRG22D for rooted users?

Last Updated:

1. AutoShadow

AutoShadow Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anyway I could flash the stock version of FRG22D onto my rooted Droid without having to use a custom ROM like UD 8.0? I was able to find the leaked version, FRG22 (not D), but there seems to some bugs that might have gotten worked out in the final version. If someone could link me to a place where I can download FRG22D, that would be fantastic!

-Thanks

Advertisement
  2. William T Riker

William T Riker Well-Known Member

3. AutoShadow

AutoShadow Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks man!

4. patch

patch Well-Known Member

I'd stay away from the P3 version -- from community response it seems it's a "hacked together" FRG22D that was leaked before any official updates.

metiCkOne released a proper version of FRG22D rooted odexed (and deodexed if you prefer) which is as close you'll get to stock IMHO then doing it yourself which by the way is possible and if you're willing to put some extra work into it :)

5. ShuttleXpC

ShuttleXpC Well-Known Member

I heard the same thing about the P3 release. The day it was released I went to their board and immediately read 20+ angry comments in a row about how bad it was.

That's a big reason why I read all the comment sections now on ROM's before installing them. Just because it works fine for you, doesn't mean it will work fine for me...so getting a good consensus on the ROM as a whole always helps.

6. SDraconis

SDraconis Member

7. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

the ones you linked to for Pete at the time of your post were actually most likely MetiCkOne's

because just this week Pete removed them and posted that he has his coming. see his link now "FRG22D Will upload tomorrow after my Trig Exam".

UPDATE: his 2 FRG22D roms are now in place

Rivera82Falcon likes this.