Friend Stream widget wont updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. sitlet

sitlet Banned This Topic's Starter

I have the large Friend Stream widget on one of my home screens. I only use it for twitter updates, I use the facebook app for facebook. I have it set to never sync, as I dont want it syncing in the background. When I want to check it, I'll just refresh it, and everything loads just fine.

Since yesterday morning, it wont update any tweets. I manually hit refresh many times, I can see the 3g data loading, but nothing happens. I removed the widget, and re-added it, and that still didnt help. I can go to the twitter site in the browser just fine, and see all the updates. Anyone else experiencing this?

Advertisement
  2. uncwmark

uncwmark New Member

I'm having this same problem... ANYBODY HELP!?

3. sitlet

sitlet Banned This Topic's Starter

A day after I made this thread, it started working just fine. But of course, today it goes out on me. Hasen't updated since yesderday afternoon, even if I manually update it. It seems to download all the data, it just wont show it.

4. jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx Well-Known Member

check you account syncs in the settings of ur phone?

5. thumperyz69

thumperyz69 Well-Known Member

My problem is similar in that the Friendstream is not updating but all the updates are coming in thru the Text app. :confused:

6. Darkshear

Darkshear Active Member

Someone mentioned in another thread earlier today that Twitter changed they way they authenticate......breaking Friendstream's Twitter updates. But I didn't personally look in to it.

7. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

htc tweeted that they are aware of the friendstream problem, and are working on it.

8. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

this

9. telboy

telboy Member

I take it HTC still havent found a remedy for this. It's a pain having to use seperate apps for fb and twitter, Considering it's one of the main selling points for HTC Sense