• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Friend stream

I had the problem but I fixed it. This is what I did:

Go into the FS app Settings>facebook> make sure both sync live feed and sync contact is checked
Now go into twitter and do the exact same thing except it will says sync peep and sync friend, make sure both are checked.

Now from the home screen menu>settings>accounts & sync> and make sure the auto sync is checked.

Also, make sure both facebook and twitter are set to update at the same time, like every hour.

I had one of those boxes unchecked and now mine updates every hour.

Upvote 0
I've done that, I don't have twiter, and it's still not working. every now and again it will but then it wont for like and hr or so... this sucks. but thanks for the idea..

I had the problem but I fixed it. This is what I did:

Go into the FS app Settings>facebook> make sure both sync live feed and sync contact is checked
Now go into twitter and do the exact same thing except it will says sync peep and sync friend, make sure both are checked.

Now from the home screen menu>settings>accounts & sync> and make sure the auto sync is checked.

Also, make sure both facebook and twitter are set to update at the same time, like every hour.

I had one of those boxes unchecked and now mine updates every hour.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones