Friend's Telling Me They Sent Me A Picture Message But I never Recieve ItSupport

Last Updated: 2012-10-27 01:55:49
  1. CoyotesFan4Evr

CoyotesFan4Evr Well-Known Member

So I'm on ICS, and um...yeah I don't receive picture text messages now? This is a recent thing too because at first I could and I haven't changed anything on my phone at all. I did an FDR on the second day because I felt the phone would react better and since doing it, it has and I love it. But my mom tried 5 times to send me a picture and I never got it or even a notification that one was being sent. I also had a couple others tell me they sent me a picture message and I have the same problem.

Having already done an FDR I don't see the point in doing another one. I use GoSMS Pro and have never had this problem before. I do have it set to send and receive all my messages. Should I drop GoSMS and try the stock app? Or is there something else I can do?

Advertisement
  2. wildkitten

wildkitten Well-Known Member

I'd try the stock app to see if it works. I use Go Launcher EX myself, though not the GoSMS, and I know some people complain about some of Go's apps having quirks under ICS.
  3. dave1812

dave1812 Well-Known Member

kik will send images
  4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

You can also call Verizon tech support. Explain what is happening and perhaps there is something that they need to do on your account (or send you a new SIM.)