• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Friend's Telling Me They Sent Me A Picture Message But I never Recieve It

CoyotesFan4Evr

Android Enthusiast
Apr 15, 2011
Phoenix
So I'm on ICS, and um...yeah I don't receive picture text messages now? This is a recent thing too because at first I could and I haven't changed anything on my phone at all. I did an FDR on the second day because I felt the phone would react better and since doing it, it has and I love it. But my mom tried 5 times to send me a picture and I never got it or even a notification that one was being sent. I also had a couple others tell me they sent me a picture message and I have the same problem.

Having already done an FDR I don't see the point in doing another one. I use GoSMS Pro and have never had this problem before. I do have it set to send and receive all my messages. Should I drop GoSMS and try the stock app? Or is there something else I can do?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones