FriendStream like app for X ?

1. Kazrell

Kazrell Well-Known Member

For the breath time I had the EVO I really liked the combined screen app Friendstream. Is there a way to use that app in another phone like X or perhaps a similiar application for download?

Advertisement
    :
  2. dmiller2007

dmiller2007 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but I haven't stumbled across one. I'll be missing my sense widgets on my incredible, but motoblur is supposed to be more towards social integration so I'm assuming they'll have something good in store for us.
    Kazrell likes this.
  3. Paznos

Paznos Well-Known Member

Looks like they'll have something similar based off this screen shot but not entirely sure.[​IMG]
  4. dmiller2007

Good catch. I noticed that going through the screenshots but completely forgot. Not as pretty as sense but probably as functional.
  5. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

Blur is not as "Streamlined" as motoblur, i saw that "Lg" has one too, called the socialite or something.....looks good too
  6. dmiller2007

Yep. So another "plus" for the X. This phone has so many upsides it's getting hard to keep track.
  7. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member

Yea I currently have blur, it provides status updates and such.
  8. varaonaid

varaonaid Well-Known Member

You can take a look at "Pure Messenger widget". I have a couple of the dev's other apps and they are great. Several reviews day it's similar to friend stream.