Friendstream not updatingSupport

Last Updated:

1. what29

what29 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else have having issues with friend stream not updating even after refreshing. I went as far as to remove the facebook associated with it and re add it and still no updates. I log onto facebook for android and there are about 15 updates i missed, any ideas

Advertisement
  2. FlyPenFly

FlyPenFly Well-Known Member

Reboot

3. what29

what29 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Nope, tried it

4. riverbum

riverbum New Member

Same problem here. No Facebook updates since noon today (12 hours). I am getting my Twitter updates on Friendstream, but that is it today.

5. Moe

Moe Member

Anybody get a resolution to this problem???

6. justbrae1

justbrae1 Well-Known Member

You have boring friends. Get new ones who use the internets.

jk

7. BoozeRob

BoozeRob Well-Known Member

I have to force an update. I might just trash it and add the Facebook and Twitter widgets separately.

8. Moe

Moe Member

Thanks for the replys. I got it to work again be removing my twitter account and then adding it back.

9. BBock727

BBock727 Well-Known Member

Im having trouble too... i only use facebook with friendstream and not sure how to fix it. If i hit the refresh button it shows refreshing and then nothing comes up. Worked when i got the phone, any help?

10. pdykstra

pdykstra Well-Known Member

my friendstream stopped working about a month ago and never managed to get it working again.. the widget doesnt show any updates and opening the app just causes it to crash every single time... messed around with it for a day or so and couldnt figure it out.. im sure resetting the phone would fix it but im not about to go through all the trouble just to have friendstream back

11. jayhammy

jayhammy Active Member

Me too. Lost friendstream. uninstalled facebook updates and then reinstalled/readded FB account. Still no go with friendstream. So i removed the widget from my screen and now have it blank so I can look at the aquarium!

12. EricDra7en

EricDra7en Active Member

If this is the Twitter widget that is black, full-screen and is listed under widgets as "Twitter (HTC)" then mine is down too. I thought this was the official Twitter widget, but maybe it's the Friendstream Twitter widget? Actually, when I post a Twitter update, it says 'sent using Peep' or whatever, so it's apparently a Twitter app linked to Peep.

UPDATE: The widget I'm using is linked to Peep, so apparently not the official Twitter widget. Anyway, I finally fixed the problem. I loaded Peep instead of just the Twitter (HTC) widget, then cleared the cache, and voila my widget now works, shows updates.