FriendStream ReplacementSupport

Last Updated:

1. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a fullscreen widget out there that's similar to FriendStream?

I was using PureMessenger for Twitter/Facebook for a bit, and I love some of the features, but I can't get past the fact that it's clunky. (It's much better for e-mail/sms)

I'm looking for a full screen widget that (ideally) gives you the option to open the Twitter/Facebook applications from within the widget, and has a customizable UI.

That's in an ideal world. I'd settle for a reasonable, fast facebook/twitter combined feed if it exists.

Advertisement
  2. JE78

JE78 Well-Known Member

Widgets aren't meant for full screen. If you want full screen just launch the program

3. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

Incorrect. There are a number of widgets that occupy the entire screen. Friendstream is one. HTC has a few of them that are stock that way. You can also have a calendar widget that occupies one entire screen, and there are a number more of them.

4. Dustinb

Dustinb Well-Known Member

Here's an application ripped from the LG Ally that might work for you. I haven't used it but it might be exactly what you're looking for.

LG Socialite App

150_cav likes this.
  5. Asterdroid

Asterdroid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

right....

So anyway, I'll check out the Socialite app. Any other recommendations? I really like the configurability of PureMessenger, but it's just too damn slow to scroll through. I wish they would add a swype-scrolling feature to that application.

Edit: Well this is interesting. They are working on a scrollable feature for Pure Messenger. I guess I'll just stick with that and wait for the feature to be released. Thanks for the information.

6. 150_cav

150_cav Well-Known Member

thanks, i like it. i probably wont use it till i root the inc and take off sense ui