Friendstream won't updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. ClotildeK

ClotildeK New Member This Topic's Starter

My friendstream is blank, with an empty screen saying "no recent updates". When I've removed the widget from my home screen and put it back again, it claims to be loading for a while and then says no recent updates again. When I use the arrow button in the top right hand corner it says that "Sorry the application friendstream (com.htc.friendstream) has stopped unexpectedly please try again." with a button that says force close, which takes me back to the blank screen.

Have you seen anything similar what can I do?

Advertisement
  2. northeastcorner

northeastcorner Member

My wife's Wildfire is having the same issue, Friend Stream doesn't update the widget and if you try and open the application (either from the widget or the main menu) you get the same force close message.

3. ephbee

ephbee Well-Known Member

try clearing the cache
    menu,settings,applications,manage applications,all,friendstream, clear cache

4. mattyjb

mattyjb Member

Hi i had the same problem, i tried clearing the cache and no luck, i ended up having to do a hard reset but it worked and its all running fine now even if it was a pain in the bum.

If your going to try a hard reset make sure that you back up any contacts ETC before doing so or youll prob lose the lot.