FriendstreamSupport

Last Updated:

1. vscusack

vscusack New Member This Topic's Starter

ignore - I should have searched the archives first. Thias question has been asked and answered.

All of a sudden, Friendstream won't work on my DInc. Anytime I try to start it I get an error that says - The application Friend Stream (process.com.htc.friendstream) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

The only choice is Force Close. I have rebooted, reseated battery and tried to start the application numerous times. Is there a way to reinstall the application if I uninstall it?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. mr_migz

mr_migz New Member

I have the same problem. Did you figure out how to fix this?

3. kevin22bb

kevin22bb New Member

I have had the same problem. To get Friendstream working, with Facebook account only, I have to (1) delete Facebook sync (menu --> settings --> accounts) and then add it back. (2) Remove Friendstream widget and then add it back. This worked for me, best of luck.

jj3699 and vscusack like this.
  4. vscusack

vscusack New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks - that has worked.

5. Soupdaddy

Soupdaddy Member

Guys I'm having the same problem. I followed Kevin's instructions and still no luck. Any other suggestions? ? ?

6. ikediggety

ikediggety Well-Known Member

+1. i am seriously getting sick of friendstream. between it's flickr sync killing my battery and it's other sync crahsing the app... LAME.