From a vibrant to g2 need some helpSupport

1. SmallDL

SmallDL Active Member

Ok after nearly a year with a vibrant i have seen the error of my ways and gone to a g2. I started with android with a g1 but was seduced by the promise of the awesomeness of the vibrant. Anyway. I loved the set up of the vibrant and now i am having problems figuring out the g2. I can not for the life of me figure out how to access the files on my sd card. Not only that in prep for switching i downloaded some backup and restore apps and everyone of them say the file that is needed isnt there. Wtf? Normally i can figure new phones out fairly quickly but this one is giving me a run for my money.

Any help is welcome!

Advertisement
  2. pulgoki

pulgoki Well-Known Member

You should be able to access files on your sd card either by plugging your phone in to a usb cable or getting a file manager from the market. I use Astro File Manager from the Market but there are several others to choose from.

I dont really use backup/restore apps other than Titanium backup so I cant help much there.
  3. SmallDL

SmallDL Active Member

Thanks. I downloaded a file manager. I forgot that with the vibrant it has a large internal SD and the backups were saved on the internal instead of the external. Moved it all over to the external and it worked. Thanks for the help!