From Apple to Android

Last Updated:

1. Suitebliss

Suitebliss Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

After 2 months of disappointment with AT&T, I finally to the plunge and ditched those suckers. Dropped calls, calls failed, they took money out of my account and making me go through all types of loop holes to get it and not to mention the expensive bill of $132 a month I was willing to pay because of my love for the iphone. Honestly, iPhone is the best phone EVER IMO, but sometimes 2nd best is just as good especially when you plan on saving up to adopt :)

I had a G1 and I was so impressed with the phone, android I loved :) I'm back now and I hope I don't regret my decision, but AT&T service sucks. I cannot put it in words the level of crappiness of their service.

Glad to be back, at least until Thursday and I'll wish I could've stuck it out with AS&S. Oooops, AT&T!

Advertisement
  2. evo32

evo32 Member

I was a long time iPhone user since G1 and up until the 3GS. But since the switch from at&t to Sprint I now have the evo. I can say I don't miss the iPhone one bit, I do miss the Apps but that is it. I was lucky to have excellent service with at&t, but not so good with Sprint, but I guess nothing is perfect.