From BlackBerry to Android

Last Updated:

1. 121traffic

121traffic New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all. New member from the Denver, CO, area here. Was a WinMo geek way back when, then switched to BB about 4 years ago. I still like the Berries, but their OS development is just lacking. The more I messed with my buddies' Droids, the more I'm convinced this is the state of the art. Android, and its multiple hardware platforms, is just amazing stuff!

Running an HTC Incredible. I'm in love. Look forward to some good reading!

Advertisement
  2. Cubanjinx

Cubanjinx Well-Known Member

You're going to miss bbm, we all do. Haha.

3. 121traffic

121traffic New Member This Topic's Starter

Already do lol. But the pros outweigh the cons!

4. MisterMoleyMole

MisterMoleyMole Active Member

The only bad thing about the Bberries is they feel a little dated. They do everything so well though. So much better than the Android phones.

I really miss my bold :(

The HTC Desire is flashy and swish and looks mega cool, but the more time i spend with it the more i miss my Blackberry and its simple but very well executed actions :)

They're so hard to sell to people cus they don't look swish but the people who have had a Blackberry will know what i'm on about ... THEY JUST WORK .... AND WORK VERY WELL!!!

5. Cubanjinx

Cubanjinx Well-Known Member

Not to scare away the OP from Android but you are going to drive yourself crazy thinking "why can't this super phone just send me a Facebook notification?!"
    And also battery life. Just get ready with a charger or some spares by your side....assuming of course you use your new toy like a work horse as im sure u did your bb.