• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

From Canada with Love

Hello everyone!

I'm currently a BB user. Had a Storm which I sold for a Pearl Flip. I like the Pearl Flip, although it is a little slow. I've been following Android development for a while now. I think this is my second time registering on these forums, the first time I guess my account got deleted because I never posted anything. I will try to be more active from now on.

I am with Telus and am awaiting the Motorola Milestone to make an appearance up here in a few months. I'm very excited.

I've subscribed and listened to all the Phancasts and Teatimes. Looking forward to more soon. Tea-time is jokes; awesome job fellas.

I'll try to find the appropriate forum to post my question about HSPA/LTE. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this subject once I find a place to post.

Thanks,
-MikeH.
PS. Shoutout to phasey and Shiv! Tea-time for life!

Hello everyone!

I'm currently a BB user. Had a Storm which I sold for a Pearl Flip. I like the Pearl Flip, although it is a little slow. I've been following Android development for a while now. I think this is my second time registering on these forums, the first time I guess my account got deleted because I never posted anything. I will try to be more active from now on.

I am with Telus and am awaiting the Motorola Milestone to make an appearance up here in a few months. I'm very excited.

I've subscribed and listened to all the Phancasts and Teatimes. Looking forward to more soon. Tea-time is jokes; awesome job fellas.

I'll try to find the appropriate forum to post my question about HSPA/LTE. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this subject once I find a place to post.

Thanks,
-MikeH.
PS. Shoutout to phasey and Shiv! Tea-time for life!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones