• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

From Galaxy S to Nexus S

I finally made the logical (is it?) switch from Galaxy S to the Nexus S. Now I thought since they are both by Samsung that I would need the Kies so I backed up my Galaxy. Now it turns out that the Nexus does not need Kies anymore and now the Android market didnt pick up all the apps I had before, I cant be asked to download and remember all the apps I had before!
Am I missing something? Thanks guys :D

The nexus s runs gingerbread,the Galaxy is still froyo...all the apps in the market arnt all ready for gingerbread...off the top of my head paypal is one...im sure as its the nexus updates will arrive thick and fast..and again in march when honeycombe is out....i thought there was a problem with my nexus until i found that out...

Reactions: NileGuy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones