From Norway

Last Updated:

1. torro

torro Member This Topic's Starter

Just peaked peaked into this site as I am converting from iPhone era to HTC Legend, when it arrives within a month. Been using iPhone, iPhone 3g and iPhone 3gs for the last 2 1/2 years, but have finally opened the eyes for the next best thing.....my grandmother is buying an iPhone for Christ's sake.

I will choose Legend over Nexus One or Desire because of size, battery life, design and my needs. Too skeptical about LG, Sammy and the older HTC...plastic fantastic is not my cup of tea.

Hopefully Notion Inc's Adam will be a reality this summer, running Android on their Cortex A9 with Pixel Qi beauty...a true iPad "killer" that is on top of my gadget wishlist.

Application I am looking forward to is a remote for Plex multimedia, or alternative XBMC (that already exist in beta stages). TomTom is a given, Wififofum, a good TV guide (with calendar integration, and with XMLtv configuration), a freeuser Spotify client and a nice radio like Pandora for Europe. And the list continues beyond anyones endurance :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Welcome, i'm sure you will love android :p

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

5. torro

torro Member This Topic's Starter