From Norway

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by torro, Mar 7, 2010.

1. torro

torro Member

Mar 7, 2010
    Norway
    Just peaked peaked into this site as I am converting from iPhone era to HTC Legend, when it arrives within a month. Been using iPhone, iPhone 3g and iPhone 3gs for the last 2 1/2 years, but have finally opened the eyes for the next best thing.....my grandmother is buying an iPhone for Christ's sake.

I will choose Legend over Nexus One or Desire because of size, battery life, design and my needs. Too skeptical about LG, Sammy and the older HTC...plastic fantastic is not my cup of tea.

Hopefully Notion Inc's Adam will be a reality this summer, running Android on their Cortex A9 with Pixel Qi beauty...a true iPad "killer" that is on top of my gadget wishlist.

Application I am looking forward to is a remote for Plex multimedia, or alternative XBMC (that already exist in beta stages). TomTom is a given, Wififofum, a good TV guide (with calendar integration, and with XMLtv configuration), a freeuser Spotify client and a nice radio like Pandora for Europe. And the list continues beyond anyones endurance :rolleyes:

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover
    VIP Member

Welcome, i'm sure you will love android :p

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member
    VIP Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Washington DC, USA
    Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

4. bigdroid