1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

From T-Mobile Forum: Didn't Get Your Update.

1. brightsn

brightsn Active Member

Advertisement
  2. Streetman

Streetman Well-Known Member

I'm laughing. They said, "Didn't get your update? Maybe it's not our fault. Look at your phone. And if everything is OK, you will get an update, just like we promised...a while ago...but we promise...we'll get it to you...sometime."

Here, watch me hold my breath!
  3. brightsn

brightsn Active Member

I found this post on the T-Mobile forum a minute ago:

So, if this is true, does that mean I can just slip in a SIM with 3G and get the update? Sorry to keep beating this dead horse, but, as I've said, I don't have a data plan and would have to get a SIM from someone who does tonight if it is possible for me to get the update using someone else's SIM card.
  4. SoulCreator

SoulCreator Well-Known Member

I don't know about that whole needing a data plan to get the update thing... I recieved the previous "bug fix" update and I don't have a data plan either.
  5. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member

Plenty of people have received updates via WiFi. They're just trying to limit all possible problems on our ends. What's annoying is that they will completely deny that anything is wrong on their end.

Everyone should be able to get the update tonight thanks to Nu11u5 and BH_MAN.
  6. eugenile

eugenile Well-Known Member

Right data plan?

How bout those with the $10 or cheaper unlimited data plan.

The Behold 2 is the only Tmobile branded Android phone that doesnt require the expensive plan. At least the only one they havn't noticed still works with it.
  7. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Thats not the correct plan though. The only correct data plans offered for this phone is the Android plan and the pay per mb plan.
  8. mwl1119

mwl1119 Well-Known Member

What they are doing is dragging it out so Behold II customers will want to just buy a new phone............ ahh lookie the Vibrant..................... The worst version of the Galaxy S line....... no Keyboard, no flash, no FFC but samsuck knows their are T-mobile customers craving a 1GHz phone at a decent price............ I bet it still costs more than the Epic (galaxy s pro) does on sprint.

I am happy with my Slide. Samsung can shove that galaxy shit up their asses.
  9. DoublePlay

DoublePlay Member

T-Mo say over and over in the latest announcement on their forums " you will receive the next OTA push." but they don't give any indication of when this "push" is scheduled for.

I mean WTF, they give out some information but only give half of of it. How difficult would it be to say the push is scheduled for xx/xx/xx so we would at least have confirmation it hadn't happened.

Stick T-Mo right up there with BP in the ranks of companies with totally crappy customer service.
  10. inaz4sun

inaz4sun Well-Known Member

Or easier still, just provide an update file to download and install from your SD card, or download from the market etc...
  11. yahma

yahma Well-Known Member

I have 3 phones on the $5.99 tzones plan. Only one of them received the update.
  12. Kirara

Kirara Member

what....I never got it either.
  13. j0hnh0lmes

j0hnh0lmes Well-Known Member

This is a year old. The OTA was pulled. Feel free to flash a 1.6 Rom though.
  14. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Well-Known Member

I had to exchange a couple BH2's and the replacements were all up to date when I unboxed them...