Froyo 2.2 For Incredible QuestionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. k408

k408 Active Member This Topic's Starter

1- Does anyone know how to switch the lock screen from 2.1 to 2.2? I still have the same old "pull down to unlock" screen from 2.1 and not the new 2.2 lock screen which swipes to the right with speak button :(

2- Does anyone know how to change the camera to 720p setting? I cannot find that in the photo setting.

3- I noticed my navigation voice speaks a lot faster after updating to 2.2. Does anyone else have this issue as well or is it just me? She speaks as if someone is chasing her with a baseball bat lolz :D

thank you all in advance for the answers. Have a great labor day weekend :):):):)

Advertisement
  2. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member

Lock screen is the same as 2.1

720p is for the video, no photo. Go to video and settings.

k408 likes this.
  3. zemerick

zemerick Well-Known Member

As for the voice, have you checked what speed you have the voice set to? The setting might have gotten moved during the update due to a hiccup in the patch process.

To check, Menu->settings-> Voice Input and Output -> Text to Speech settings -> Speech rate.

k408 likes this.
  4. fatpomp

fatpomp Well-Known Member

You should try widget locker for your lock screen. Its the best lock app in the market and its very customizable. I think its $1.99 but its well worth it.