Froyo 2.2 update link? Working for anyone on ATT Streak?Support

Last Updated:

1. mkilci1

mkilci1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Terrigno

Terrigno Well-Known Member

negative. Doesnt work and wont work. Hopefully we get this update this month. Now theres a rumor of a January 14th release :(

3. AndroidAlien

AndroidAlien Member

complete p1ss take.

im in the same boat, uk,locked to o2. Im trying to stay positive, but its getting very difficult.

iv had a go on the 2.2 (galaxy tab) and it will be a completely different/better phone. so thats why im holding on

4. ndnchief97

ndnchief97 New Member

Dell Representatives today told me that the froyo update will be released NLT December 15, 2010. Unsure if u want to go by their word but it is all we got right now.

5. aconrad86

aconrad86 Well-Known Member

I dont trust Dell honestly but I hope that is the date it comes out. I feel like after being jerked around for so long we should only have 2.2 for a few months, less then 6, before 2.3 comes out for us. We have earned it thats for damn sure

6. Terrigno

Terrigno Well-Known Member

I hope 2.3 is even ever gonna be in the picture for the Dell Streak. Google and other companys drop new OS updates, and some stuff doesnt ever update to the latest forceing you to buy new hardware. This is how they make money, basterds lol

7. mkilci1

mkilci1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think I will be returning the Streak if the update is not out by Friday (i came up with that deadline, no specific reason) and go with the Nexus S. Why not? What the heck with Dell?

Murat:mad: