• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Froyo 3D Gallery

can't believe this thread made it 2 hours+ without an xda link but...
Gallery3D Apk - xda-developers

they got the apk and you can just install it without root or anything. The way i did it was to click the apk Download link from my EVO's browser and installed it.
Not trying to be smart but you must not have read the first question. I have already did this download, I dont see messaging in my sharing options. Have you noticed this? If you see messaging in your sharing options let me know, I will download the apk again.

Upvote 0
Turn the phone to portrait mode and then hit the share button. It still might not show up if you have a lot of sharing options. The list isn't a scrolling one on the EVO, maybe it is on the official handsets that come with it. And it cuts the list off. Does it to the top and bottom of mine so I only see the middle of the list.

Only 7 choices available in landscape mode, 13 in portrait. If the one you need is missing, you'll need to go to the standard gallery which has a scrolling list.

Upvote 0
Turn the phone to portrait mode and then hit the share button. It still might not show up if you have a lot of sharing options. The list isn't a scrolling one on the EVO, maybe it is on the official handsets that come with it. And it cuts the list off. Does it to the top and bottom of mine so I only see the middle of the list.

Only 7 choices available in landscape mode, 13 in portrait. If the one you need is missing, you'll need to go to the standard gallery which has a scrolling list.
I uninstalled Google Buzz Widget to eliminate a option. Messaging still doesn't show up. I thought it was there before. I just find it weird to not having messaging as a option. But I will have to stock gallery if I want to send a picture in messaging.

Upvote 0
I uninstalled Google Buzz Widget to eliminate a option. Messaging still doesn't show up. I thought it was there before. I just find it weird to not having messaging as a option. But I will have to stock gallery if I want to send a picture in messaging.

If it shows up in the stock gallery, it should in the 3D Gallery but just getting cut off. They're not in alphabetical order.

Upvote 0
Has anyone noticed the option for messaging is missing in the Froyo 3D gallery. All the other sharing options are there accept for messaging. Of course I would rather use the 3D gallery instead of stock. Any suggestions.

On mine I open a picture, menu (on screen) and then the sharing options are there.

<edit>no message option - wierd</edit>

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones