Froyo can't get along with both Nav and Pandora running same timeSupport

Last Updated:

1. Amiroquai

Amiroquai Member This Topic's Starter

Ever since I upgraded to the non-official Froyo, I've been experiencing problems trying to get the two to work together.
    If I'm on hte Pandora screen with the Nav running in background, the song will pause when directions are given (audio priority to Nav) and will not play again until I hit play (note that the song is actually paused in pandora and not just temporarily muted by the Android OS)
    If I'm on the Nav screen (with Pandora running in background) the song will stop playing when directions are given, and when I hit home to get back to Pandora, I find that it had been terminated completely and I have to restart it.

What gives?

Advertisement
  2. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

I don't think that's just a 2.2 issue, as I have not upgraded yet and have had this happen to me, albeit sporadically. Maybe it's a matter of data overload, who knows. I had Pandora and Nav on, with Bluetooth for my calls, and missed 2 calls completely as the phone never rang. I can't figure this thing out! One would think it could handle all this stuff at once!

3. Amiroquai

Amiroquai Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your reply.
    I have not experienced any issue like that with 2.1 running even more apps at the same time.
    This issue happens to me even after a fresh reboot with only these two running at the same time.( and I keep my phone widgets free).