• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Froyo: corporate sync

arvcube

Aug 15, 2010
I'm a recent WinMo convert and just got my Droid 2 with Froyo because of the Corporate Sync. I configured my OWA work email and appear to be getting all my email but I noticed i'm missing some Contacts. Is there a way to fix this without manually entering in the missing ones?
any help appreciated.
thanks

Reactions: brandon.maves
My Outlook contacts came over eventually but I cannot access my corporate contact listing. For instance in WinMo I could access the corporate directory, I thought you could do the same in Froyo. Let me know if you figure anything out on this.

Try starting a Search on your Contacts list (or the Corporate Group) you should either get a list of matches from your Contacts and an option to Search 'your corporation'

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones