Froyo Default Lock Screen Gone?

Last Updated:

1. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This might be how it is suppose to work, but the only time that I get a lock screen anymore is when I first boot the phone up or set the PIN or Password locks. I carry my phone in pocket when at work (especially from meeting to meeting) and the volume rocker or camera button sometimes wake the phone up and open up apps. Other than this, my phone is running amazing!! No other issues.

Does anyone know how to get the default lock back?

Running NexFro 1.0.1 with P3 1200 LV Kernel

Advertisement
  2. ilmar72

ilmar72 Well-Known Member

That's not normal. Did you do a system and data wipe before flashing? I had a similar problem oncw when I didnt

3. blistermilk

blistermilk New Member

Do you have any other lock screen apps installed?

I had LockBot Pro installed and had the same problem, once I removed it, the FroYo lock screen came back. My Chrome2Phone was also blocked by LockBot.

4. ejl2010

ejl2010 Well-Known Member

Do you think they'll ever have music controls on the lock screen? such a basic need...

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

If you use Tunewiki (or are willing to use it)...check out "FlyScreen". It's a free app in the market and recent updates seem to have addressed some bugs. I think you will find it very helpful (and it's a free app...so no risk :))

6. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes I wiped both system and partition before I installed. Actually wiped twice (but that is for another thread:D).

No, I do not have any lock screen apps installed. I have always been happy with the stock locked screen.