froyo flash and at&t 2 gig cap!!!?

Last Updated:

1. zoomlao

zoomlao New Member This Topic's Starter

I just jumped ship! I was an iphone 3gs power user until like everybodyelse heard froyo was finally coming out!! Ive been waiting on froyo just so i can have flash on my phone, the real flash 10.1 might i add... So i up graded my line and picked up a Galaxy S phone the samsung captivate, Now heres my problem, when i had the iphone i love to watch all sort of videos on it im talking about streaming videos like youtube, mlb, cnn all sorts, and u all know that it takes up a lot of data. Once i get froyo and flash on this baby it'll be crazzzzy good!!! But i find out that at&t doesnt offer the unlimited data plans no more, they capped it at 2 gigs!!!! I dont have wifi at my house so im always on 3g. Wtf!! I was wondering if Sprint 4G IS STILL UNLIMITED? But then again i would be charged with an early termination fee!!! AT&T you freeking SUCK!!!!!!! Hummm anyone with the same delima?

Advertisement
  2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Good to see you checking into the Android Forums - You will most likey have to checks with the providers directly to find their data usage but check around our forums mayby you'll find your answer - Cheers ;)

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! Glad you're here!