• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Froyo includes USB and WiFi tether!

I just wish that the updates would give us features we don't already have :rolleyes: Let's see something new already. When ESE81 was released...no real new features for the rooted community. Flash...that's all I really need at this point.

Eh its nice to see these features built in and usable for stock android owners. Flash will be nice but I honestly dont think I am going to use it much especially since Hulu wont allow it to work. I am looking forward to some stable JIT action

Upvote 0
Hulu hates anything that tries to view their website outside of a computers browser. They have done a lot to make sure that you cant see their videos on PS3 and stuff like boxee.

but my precious needs the Hulus... it wants the Hulus!!!

(wow, why in the world would they be like that, you would think they would want people to enjoy the site everywhere, especialy in this day and age...)

Upvote 0
but my precious needs the Hulus... it wants the Hulus!!!

(wow, why in the world would they be like that, you would think they would want people to enjoy the site everywhere, especialy in this day and age...)

I think a lot of it has to do with people if different regions viewing the shows. They dont want that. I am not entirely sure but I do know it sucks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones