• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Froyo on i7500 soon

I really think the least of our concerns should be getting Flash to run. If Drakaz can get a stable & efficient port of Froyo onto our Galaxies that'd be marvellous. I personally really want the camera to function, but he's said it's possible but not worth prioritising until the rest is sorted; I think that's fair enough.

Reactions: matogitara
Upvote 0
Don't care about flash - we have the youtube app.
Don't need that camera - the galaxy's camera is so bad, I don't even use it. and the video cam... completely useless! after enjoying the N95 camera for a year and a half, I can't imagine using that lousy camera.

I just want android 2+
Or Moto Droid X :)

Thanks Drakaz!

Upvote 0
it's pointless to have different threads for same matter, can someone merge two forum branches into one please, judging by new daily threads number I don't really see any point for existence of separate "All Things Root (i7500)" branch, can we have it all merged into single "Samsung i7500" branch?

Well, it could be possible. The All things root subforum is not very old, and it was created because of user requests. I didn't see the point when it was created because there's not so much daily activity, but like everyone else I got used to it.

It's true that there now are a few places to discuss the nightly builds, but we usually let it this way for a day or two, and then sticky the one that has the more replies or the most useful first post, which I'll be doing soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones