• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

froyo on the 23rd?

Bugs or not when Froyo gets to our phones, it will be the exact same day we get flooded with "GINGERBREAD!!! WHAR IS GINGERBREAD!! GARBLE BARBLE GARBLE!"

I've heard rumors that the US will get Froyo anywhere between November and January so I don't think there's any reliable information available at all right now. I will be patient and enjoy what I have. Anticipating stuff just seems to make things go faster and, now that I'm older, I really don't want time to speed up.

Upvote 0
from what Ive been reading today epic 4g and other galaxy s users will probably be waiting till October sometime to get the update to froyo which is kind of dissappointing when every review i watched b4 getting the phone said september but thats nothing to make me wine or cry like all the others on here still no issues or problems with my epic personally wouldnt trade it for an evo ever

Upvote 0
didnt see somebody already posted what i just said but i will say that at this rate galaxy s users wont get 3.0 "gingerbread" until 2011 which sucks cuz id skip 2.2 for that look it up read about it
Would you please tell me which phones are going to have Gingerbread BEFORE 2011? Because I'm pretty sure the number of those phones is currently.... 0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones