froyo w/ launcher pro

Last Updated:

1. rjjr2531

rjjr2531 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Will I see the differences if I use launcher pro when I get Froyo? Maybe speed wise. But not the additional features right? Ie... widgets, new photo album etc... thanks

Advertisement
  2. n0apostrophe

n0apostrophe Well-Known Member

i'm really interested in hearing the answer to this question. i feel that my phone is completely different (and better!) with launcher pro and besides for the htc clock with weather widget, i would really prefer to stick with this launcher.

3. gameday26

gameday26 Well-Known Member

anything that launcher pro draws its information from will be be improved. for example if there was a problem inreading your wifi signal, froyo would fix that, launcher pro could never fix it because it draws on the info that is on the phone. imagine froyo being a face, and launcher pro being a mask. if the system that launcher pro pulls from improves then im sure launcher pro will see some improvements, its not going to be anything to spectacular though (until LP gets a sweet update with more widgets :D )

i just paid for LP + a few days ago before any of this 7/30 release came up thinking it would be around a month and i could enjoy what i bought. but it seems like i kind of shot myself in the foot.

cheers