Some folks, including myself, developed a problem holding onto a WiFi signal after the Froyo update. After Froyo, I was getting a good connection intermittently, sometimes for only a few seconds before it was lost--the phone was switching to 3G and then back again, over and over. This disrupted downloads, browser connections, etc. I'm using an Airlink101 wireless-N router on the Comcast network. The fix: I changed the router settings from G+N to N only. No more disconnects. Seems that the two protocols were conflicting with each other--fighting for a connection to my phone. My connection speeds went way up immediately (12-13 MPS download/3+ MPS upload). My wife has an Eris that does not have wireless-N capability (only G). I set up a secondary channel for wireless-G and gave it a different SSID name. This did not conflict with my phone--I didn't manually set up the login for that channel so it's just being ignored by the DInc. Not sure if this is necessary for some wireless-N routers but it definitely worked (so far) for the Airlink.