1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Froyo with HTC Sense coming to Hero!!!!

1. Peji

Peji Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Awesome :D

I just hope the fact it's a port doesn't hurt the performance.
  3. nedamdam

nedamdam Well-Known Member

Pfft :p , dunno what this fuss is about . Me sense hater :D . Go go vanilla
  4. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

It's called "personal choice". Let's not turn this into an argument for/against SenseUI. For the many users who enjoy it, the possibility of a 2.2 port is major news.
  5. nedamdam

I wasn't trying to do that Slug :) (if you see there is a smiley there >>> ":p", meaning I was joking....). Was just adding my opinion. Anyway sorry if my comment was about to begin some argument or a flame war. Will refrain further from any personal comments. Again sorry.

More major would be a nice 2.2 Legend Rom with proper porting. <<<last one I swear :D

Oh and something to the matter http://bbs.goapk.com/viewthread.php?tid=30011&page=1&extra=#pid270983 (from the VR Irc) should be the Gratia rom :)
  6. walkinhotdog

walkinhotdog Well-Known Member

Great news. I like launcher pro better cuz its faster, but its hard to find a comparable replacement for the fast smart sense dialer and the cool sense clock that has a stopwatch, timer, world clock, weather, etc. No other clock widget compares to that feature-full clock. With that said I cant move on from sense
  7. nedamdam

8. speedyg2012

speedyg2012 Member

Feeling the pain. :(

Elelinux + LaunchPro has been on mine but I really miss the weather/clock widgets and syncing (sad I know, lol.)

My Froyo Rom certainly wasn't as zippy as 1.5 even tho it was outdated, really looking forward to this.
  9. speedyg2012

speedyg2012 Member

10. jared1234

jared1234 Well-Known Member

man, i dunno, im really in love with Elelinux froyo 2.2 with launcher pro, although i did like the clock widget and all as well.....but this rom is sooooo fast and such a battery saver for me.....grrr damn android and all of its options!!! lol j/k
  11. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

I hear gingerbread is dropping to Nexus One owners in a couple of days...
  12. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

If it really is 2.3 like people have been suggesting, perhaps there's a good chance it's similar to 2.2 and we can run it?
  13. Peji

Peji Well-Known Member

I became a fan of VillainRom on facebook for this lol. The last post was on monday saying "VR13 is a work in progress!" I hope it comes out this month and I'm sure it most likely will :)
  14. ticho

ticho Well-Known Member

15. Peji

Peji Well-Known Member

I think I'll play it safe and watch for Villain Team to release theirs. VR12 is so stable, sense hasnt crashed once since I got it. Plus there seems to be some bugs with the ported one. Or at least I'll just wait for that one to stablelize.