Fruit Ninja Broke ... ?General

1. Dominic B

Dominic B New Member

Hi all

First post here after I bought my son a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for Christmas.

We have tried installing Fruit Ninja free on the device (now on 3rd re-install) but can't get it working. It starts OK, but when the game starts, after about three pieces of fruit appear, the game freezes. He currently plays it on an extremely low tech Galaxy phone, so I can't believe it's a processor power thing. I have searched online for any known issues but can't see anything.

I'm a seasoned pro on PC's etc, but am a bit out of my comfort zone here, never having used a tablet before, so any wise words would be appreciated.

Happy Christmas and thanks for reading.

Dominic B

Advertisement
    :
  2. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

I had the same issue with fruit ninja ages ago. In the end I uninstalled it and loaded fruit slice instead, same game but much more stable
  3. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Is fruit ninjn flash based?

-Sent using the force
  4. Dominic B

Dominic B New Member

Thanks Phoenix1974.
    Will take a look in the morning:).

Dominic B
  5. Dominic B

Dominic B New Member

Hi Caloy

I don't think Fruit Ninja is flash - my son has tried to access the I Am Learning website (something they do at school now, that he currently accesses from my desktop or laptop) and that won't run, saying it is flash based.

Thanks

Dominic B
  6. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Just installed fruit ninja and just finishes a whole game. I'm not sure why you are getting an error.

-Sent using the force
  7. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Is your memory (RAM) full? You might need to close some apps. Not sure if it would help but it might work.

-Sent using the force
  8. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Install Flash Player for that. Manuals have been posted several times.
  9. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

I haven't installed flash player but was able to play a game just fine. Not sure why.

-Sent using the force
  10. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

The game has nothing to do with flash. I only recommended Flash Player for the website OP mentioned :)