• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fruit Ninja - High Scores?

muzicman82

Nov 4, 2010
Ok, so I've been playing Arcade Mode. My high score is 692, and I average around 450-500.

How the hell are the top scores on the Leaderboards above 3,000 points for Arcade Mode? That just doesn't seem remotely possible. I don't even think it dishes out enough fruit in 60 seconds for that to happen. I've heard of other people getting around 1,200, which I can see happening completely by random luck, but 3,000+? I need to see a video of that to believe it.

Is there more fruit dished on the iPad version? Maybe that's it. Bigger screen with more resolution may mean more fruit dished out in 60 seconds, so average scores are higher.

If that's the case, then they need a different way to organize the Leaderboards by platform or device.

My high score is 439. How the heck do you guys get scores twice that? Any tips?

idk if this helps, or if u already know but i was surprised how many people i know that have played didnt notice. its like playin lvls on a game. some give u the fruit to score real high, others dont, but they r in the same order each time u restart and the same fruit comes in the same sequence per lvl

Upvote 0
hey is there any difference between the free version and the paid one? anyways good job with those numbers, I need to practice more ;)

I don't see a difference.I've been playing the paid version for about a week now as the ads just got annoying. The real question is why we Androidians are getting the shaft w/ this game regarding updates. The iOS version is way better.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones