Frustrated Newb looking for help.Support

1. Jvin

Jvin New Member

Hey guys. I am a first time poster here. I just got my first android device, the Archos 5 Internet Tablet, and I have already made a mess of things.

I formatted the device thinking that it would set things back to default after I messed up the settings, but instead it deleted most all my apps and stuff. Is there any way to just get back things back to a default state, or are those things gone?

Next and probably the most frustrating is that I cannot play ANY video online, I understand that Archos 5 has some issues with youtube, but I have tried dozens of online videos, even tutorials off of Archos's website and it wont play? How do I see if I have flash player, and if I dont how do I install it?

Next if somone could point me in the direction of some must have apps, I would really appreciate it. But fist I would really just like to be able to play some videos.

Thanks guys.

Advertisement
    :
  2. 2ndaccord

2ndaccord Well-Known Member

The archos don't come preinstalled with flash. You can find it in both the market or appslib. Launcher pro is a necessity for this device as the stock launcher is slow and unresponsive.