• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FRUSTRATED with the LIMITED VERIZON DATA package

M

mugsly

Myself and others have been loyal Verizon customers for months and years and already pay high fees for other Verizon services. $30 per month was reasonable for unlimited data especially for already existing customers and now they want to implement yet another fee. The $30 unlimited data should be re-implemented without raising other fees. Verizon is so successful and it seems now taking advantage of their success at the sacrifice of their customer. SAY NO!!

Go to CHANGE.ORG and sign my petition to get the unlimited data package re implemented.

Myself and others have been loyal Verizon customers for months and years and already pay high fees for other Verizon services. $30 per month was reasonable for unlimited data especially for already existing customers and now they want to implement yet another fee. The $30 unlimited data should be re-implemented without raising other fees. Verizon is so successful and it seems now taking advantage of their success at the sacrifice of their customer. SAY NO!!

Go to CHANGE.ORG and sign my petition to get the unlimited data package re implemented.

Or vote with your pocketbook. Switch to sprint or metro, this will make Verizon notice more than your signature on a petition.

Upvote 0
Just a note guys the OP was banned last month. I agree with dirk that if you want to show a company that you don't want to deal with what they offer the best thing you can do is take your money elsewhere or threaten to. My bill has actually dropped in the last 3 months so I am not seeing other fees being raised, but if I was unhappy with the service being sold to me you can bet the next time I had a chance I would be looking at alternate carriers and reading about the coverage they offer in my area to make a bigger difference than signing an online petition.

Reactions: Slug
Upvote 0
...if I was unhappy with the service being sold to me you can bet the next time I had a chance I would be looking at alternate carriers and reading about the coverage they offer in my area to make a bigger difference than signing an online petition.

That's exactly what I did. I was on AT&T for a long time, and after about a year of crappy service and dropped calls on my iPhone 3Gs, I cancelled my iPhone contract 1 year early and bailed over to Verizon. Also, I was ired of iOS and wanted Android, and AT&T didn't have much of anything going on in that area at the time. So poor service + no phones I wanted = bye-bye AT&T! Been much happier on Verizon and Android!

Upvote 0
That's exactly what I did. I was on AT&T for a long time, and after about a year of crappy service and dropped calls on my iPhone 3Gs, I cancelled my iPhone contract 1 year early and bailed over to Verizon. Also, I was ired of iOS and wanted Android, and AT&T didn't have much of anything going on in that area at the time. So poor service + no phones I wanted = bye-bye AT&T! Been much happier on Verizon and Android!

I've only had much new Droid RAZR for about a day, but I can safely say I'm loving Verizon compared to Sprint. This phone is awesome too. I've been an Android user for almost three years and have kinda been jealous to not have the "Droid" branding on my phone. Now I do ans all feels right in my mobile world :)

Upvote 0
I love the mantra of 'voting with your pocketbook'. As if that has any real resonance in a company like Verizon anymore. It's too bad physical brutality isn't an option. I feel they'd start listening to their customers real quick.

it ABSOLUTELY has resonance with a company no matter how big they are. if people start going elsewhere with their business verizon starts losing money and they will be forced to make changes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones