FrustrationSupport

Last Updated:

1. x IF all IE IN

x IF all IE IN Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone recomend a good calendar widget? I have tried quick calendar (which always screws up on me) I have tried Laik (which doesn't even display my entries, or it does for a bit then they disapear) I currently have calwidget installed and it will not show my own entries..it did once for about a min until I went to add more and that was it)
    Im coming from a blackberry background user and the blackberry today feature was dominant over anything I have yet tried on my magic to display on my home screen, however my magic overall destroys blackberries, I really need a good calendar widget to display my events on my home screen,, kinda important to me since its all mostly work related.

Thank guys/girls

Advertisement
  2. CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey Well-Known Member

Try Pure Calendar widget - not free, but a very active dev (from xda developers forum)

3. x IF all IE IN

Thanks dude, I tried the free version on the market, but it to messed up after a day. I don't trust these apps enough to actually spend money on them, at least the calendar ones.

Too bad, cuz pure calendar widget was a nice one too :(

4. CodeMonkey

CodeMonkey Well-Known Member

That's unfortunate. Do you have a particularly complicated calendar setup? I use pure calendar to display (in 4 x 2 layout) 3 calendars, 1 work and 2 personal. I haven't had any issues with it at all.

It might be worth asking the dev about your troubles in the xda forums: Pure Calendar widget - Page 42 - xda-developers is the active thread.

5. spookydownunder

spookydownunder Member

I have tried a few now, and have settled on the new version of Laik, as there seems to have been a lot of work done to it. Now very pleased.

6. slarti

slarti Well-Known Member

7. x IF all IE IN

I have went back to using Calwidget...it seems as tho recent updates of this has fixed it very well. I have been using it for 3 days now or maybe 2, anyways, its been doing me really well this time around.

Ill also look at the other things slarti suggested.