• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FS: HTC Droid ERIS and MOTO Droid

Hello! Title kinda spoils any kind of intro I'd like to give, so lets get to business:

ASKING PRICE PER DEVICE:
Droid ERIS: $200
Moto DROID: $300 CURRENTLY ON EBAY MOTOROLA DROID W/ ANDROID 2.2 (FROYO). FLASH SUPPORT!!! - eBay (item 200485948861 end time Jun-27-10 17:40:49 PDT)

If you feel my prices are out of whack, feel free to step in and throw an offer down. Theres definitely some wiggle room; I recognize that these phones are on their way out. I basically just knocked 200 off each retail price device as a sort of usage depreciation. These prices matched up with eBay for the most part.

I am currently looking to sell a HTC Droid Eris as well as a Motorola Droid.

Both devices are currently rooted and are running perfectly.
I am looking to sell these devices only because my girlfriend is ready to make the move to apple products.
I have enjoyed using both of these phones greatly, and will be sad to see them go, however it'd be nice to try and recoup a portion of the ETF that I expect to pay when my numbers get ported to ATT.

Both devices have been treated properly and have very minimal wear on them. There is not a single scratch that I can find on either of the screens.

The Droid eris currently is running a rough port of cyanogen mod, but can be shipped with anything that the buyer might want. As far as overclocking goes I've only just tonight cranked it up to 728 mhz and it ran stable, but beyond that I've never done anything with it. This phone ended up basically sitting in on a desk all day because I always used my work phone. LOVE the form factor of it though.

The Motorola droid is currently running FROYO bugless beast. Also can reflash to anything the buyer might want. Droid can run 1300mhz but I only ran cyanogenmod once and bugless beast did all that stuff itself so it's never really been pushed very hard.

Both devices still have warranty if needed, although I don't know how long on each, bought them about 3 months ago now.

Pictures of the DROID ERIS are at this link: Picasa Web Albums - Scott - eris photo shoot
Pictures of the MOTO DROID are at this link:Picasa Web Albums - Scott - Moto Droid 1 ...

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT Scott.Miller.2008@gmail.com or PM me

EDIT: Also, I'm more than willing to go through any kind of channels to make the buyer feel comfortable. The pictures provided via my picasa web gallery obviously are just pictures, I did the best I could but I'm no professional. If buyer feels more comfortable going through eBay then I can set that up pretty easily. I myself am going to prefer paypal

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones