FS: Verizon iPhone Black 32Gb w/accessoriesSold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Just finished a transaction on here for a Galaxy Nexus from member "Ibrick". Got bored of the IOS interface and decided to go back to android for a while. Would like to keep the iPhone as a back-up but the wife says it has to go. So decided to see if I could get it to someone on here instead of dealing with idiots on craigslist or paying ebay fees. I don't have a very high post count and I have never sold anything on here before, I have attached a screenshot to my ebay feedback page for a little reference. Also "Ibrick" said he would reference me as well. If you have any questions or need more pictures or anything please don't hesitate to ask. I will be receiving the Nexus Thursday, but wanted to get this up and going. I will activate the Nexus and can ship the iPhone as early as Friday November 30th. Upon shipping I will send you tracking info as well as a picture of the shipping label.

On Swappa now too: http://swappa.com/listing/BVF340/view
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Device: Verizon Wireless iPhone 4s 32Gb Black
    Price: $400 obo
    Shipping: Included in the price we work out, USPS priority mail with insurance.
    Payment: Paypal
    Condition: Excellent condition, I took pictures as close and best I could. The phone shines and is free of any deep or very obvious scratches. Screen is mint. On the bottom left corner of the bezel there is some slight marks which I got a close up picture of, other than that the phone is pretty mint. Has been inside a case for its time in my possession.
    Extras: Comes with wall charger, car charger, red incipio case, blue/black cellaris case, and the stock case/belt clip that comes with the phones.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Sounds like a good deal. I'll pass this along to a few people I know looking for an iphone.

On a side note, it would be VERY wise to remove the photos that have the IMEI number in it. :)
    scary alien likes this.
  3. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

I would really appreciate that thank you! I just did remove those photos, but why is that? I figured it would be good for people to check that the phone was legit?
  4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

I'm hoping my good friend Kelmar will respond, too (he's a very smart dude :)), but my guess is that someone with nefarious purposes could use that information to clone your phone or allow another phone to be cloned with that information.
    Kelmar likes this.
  5. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

I had no idea. Thanks for the information!
    scary alien likes this.
  6. Kelmar

Scary Alien hit it right on the head!

Most people you would have no problem with (for example, checking to make sure the phone is able to be reactivated on VZW's network). For others it's a sure fire/easy way to clone your phone and otherwise make your life miserable (and that would all be the GOOD things).
    scary alien likes this.
  7. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Well I won't ever do that again LOL. Thanks for the info, had no idea, really thought I was helping out a potential buyer.
  8. Kelmar

Eventually you will be. :). For now, best to keep that under wraps though.

Kinda like posting your CC number online. There are places it is needed (amazon order page) and places it's not (Amazon product review page).

Either way, sorry to lead your thread off topic. Best of luck on the sale!
    scary alien likes this.
  9. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

No problem thanks!
  10. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

make an offer...
  11. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Sold locally! Thanks!
    scary alien likes this.
Thread Status: