full body skin and hard or TPU caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. tlxxxsracer

tlxxxsracer Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, im going to be getting the evo, hopefully this month. Ive started looking for cases for it so it can be scratch free from day one. My question: has anyone tried using a full body skin or just a back skin while using a hard or TPU style case?
    My idea is to get the phantom skinz chromatics, carbon fiber and then use a clear plastic or TPU case to put over that. Would this be possible or would the skin add too much thickness?
    I was thinking of getting some of this Carbon Fiber Film | Dedicated To Selling 3M Carbon Fiber DI-NOC Vinyl to wrap my phone myself, I found out this is .3mm thick.
    If someone can help me out, thatd be awesome! :D

Then on top of that I would probably get an zagg screen protect (had an awesome experience with it on my ipod touch). I dont want a cheap protector for the screen:rolleyes:

thanks in advance
    Chris

Advertisement
  2. tniz

tniz Member

I'm using the Red Chromaticz with an Argyle TPU Case. Shouldn't have to worry about the thickness of the skin at all. I'd take picz, but I'm at work with no camera, and can't exactly use my EVO to take pictures of my EVO... dang catch .22's

3. tlxxxsracer

tlxxxsracer Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, awesome. Thanks for letting me know. Id love to see pics though. :)
    Im thinking more of a hard plastic clear case because Im not sure if the TPU will do much to protecting the phone :p