Full manualTips

Last Updated:

1. Wbman

Wbman Member This Topic's Starter

Don't know why there isn't a full manual included with the Fascinate but one can be downloaded here:

Samsung

Advertisement
  2. da2zoe

da2zoe Member

Is there another place to get a full manual? I may be missing something so I apologize if I am simply blind...but I followed the Samsung link and cannot find the model # SCH-I500 under Cell phones|Verizon| model. It skips from 400 to 600.

I found another link under Site News and Changes from Aug 31st that has a full manual link. If yours is a different one, I'd still like to see it. Thanks.

3. TomTcom

TomTcom Active Member

da2zoe, click on Get Downloads link under Device(Install),Others. It's sort of deceptive. Or you can click on this link Samsung.

4. lettie

lettie New Member

I had the same problem and thought it was stupid that Samsung no longer includes full user manuals with their phones. In addition to downloading the full manual, you can call Samsung and they will send you a manual. It took about a week to get it in the mail. This is what I did so that I didn't have to go to my computer every time I had a question. Just another option for anyone else with this issue.

5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Well-Known Member

The complete full manual is on the SD card.

Don't remember now where I found it, but use a file manager and start searching. It is there.

6. justinc101011

justinc101011 Active Member

i cant find it on the sd :[

7. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Well-Known Member