• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Full retail price?

yes lets all guess about the retail price? i dont even get the question. im not trying to be a d^ck but come on. is there a prize for who gets it closest? it will be between $500 +/- just like every other smart phone they have.

No just to get an idea for how much i need to be able to get it someone always has to have a smart ass comment. But if you feel the need then there is no need to comment i was just asking a question

Upvote 0
No just to get an idea for how much i need to be able to get it someone always has to have a smart ass comment. But if you feel the need then there is no need to comment i was just asking a question

how is people guessing how much it costs going to help you? you have to admit it is a stupid question. not to mention you just answered your own question in your last post. oh well.

Upvote 0
how is people guessing how much it costs going to help you? you have to admit it is a stupid question. not to mention you just answered your own question in your last post. oh well.

because most people have a general idea about it sorry i wasted a whole two seconds of your life damn you didnt have to read nor respond to the post if its such a dumb question. smh

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones