• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Funbook resets itself!!

Slacked

Lurker
Apr 19, 2012
Hi,

Bought the device some days ago and installed lots of apps and the next morning, it reseted itself to the default settings, like the one we get on a fresh purchase.

Now, it has happened to me on quite a number of occasions and now really has disappointed me to an extent that I neither have any desire to install any apps on it and again am regretting going for it.
So, I wanted to know if this is a problem common to some more than me or something!!!!

Will flashing a custom ROM's get around this problem?

P.S. I am in need of serious help guys. :questionmark:

Hi,

Bought the device some days ago and installed lots of apps and the next morning, it reseted itself to the default settings, like the one we get on a fresh purchase.

Now, it has happened to me on quite a number of occasions and now really has disappointed me to an extent that I neither have any desire to install any apps on it and again am regretting going for it.
So, I wanted to know if this is a problem common to some more than me or something!!!!

Will flashing a custom ROM's get around this problem?

P.S. I am in need of serious help guys. :questionmark:

I think you got a faulty Piece. Go to MMX Service Center.

Upvote 0
Yes, I agree with him... Even it happens same for my funbook... I haven't rooted or installed any other firmware. By default it restores to it factory settings.. Guys Help me to get rid of this problem. Even i am not able to connect to my wifi. It hangs on saying "obtaining IP Address" Only static Ip works.

Hey buddy, I got it all alright by making it to the service centre. They will do some software fix up and its good to go. Just do it. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones