Funny how....

Last Updated:

1. dsarch21

dsarch21 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 28, 2010
    most questions asked about the EVO or more specifically Android, are easily answered with a simple answer. I keep reading people complaining that they can't do something or lost this or that, but most of the complaints/questions have answers! I guess most people are coming from a device that didn't have this range of customization.

someone put it best and said if you just want to turn phone on and go, then get the iphone, but if you wanna be complete control of your user experience get Android, EVO or otherwise.

OK, my rant is done.

Oridus likes this.
  2. Oridus

Oridus Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I agree to a point. But everybody on these forums have to realize that not all of the people who browse these forums or own an Evo are as savvy as the rest of us. Hence the questions that may seem stupid, or simple to us... are rather complicated to them.

I say just help them out, and they'll in turn become more interested, and the more that they're interested, the more they'll learn, and the more that they learn, the more that they'll be willing to help other people, and the more that they're willing to help other people, the more time that the more advanced users have to help with the harder questions for everybody else. Run on sentences for the win!

Anyway, yeah. Everybody is a newb at one point or another.
  3. Aridon

Aridon Well-Known Member

May 9, 2010
    There is a learning curve with any new device. Some just handle that better than others.