• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fustration!!!!

bludolfin75

Lurker
Aug 25, 2011
Ok, I have an LG Optimus S phone. I love the phone and the things that it is able to do....my problem....3G. My carrier is Sprint. I am an xray tech where our department is smack dab in the middle of the office building. At work I have 3G, I don't have 3G, I am roaming, I have no bars, I have 1x (whatever that is).....ugh. When I try to get online or get on Facebook. It loads and loads and loads....I usually have to walk around the corner to send a text message. All my coworkers have Verizon (who I really don't want to go back to) and they can get on Facebook, etc...I will switch to Wi-Fi but it does the same thing....loading, loading, ..... Now I may be crazy and 10 years of doing xrays I may have lost a few brain cells (HA HA HA) but I really hope and don't think it's the lead walls surrounding me. I have taken it to Sprint and they did a reception test and it failed. So they sent away for a "refurbished" phone but it still does the same thing. So if someone can tell me if it's the phone or the service before I throw my phone!!!!

Ok, I have an LG Optimus S phone. I love the phone and the things that it is able to do....my problem....3G. My carrier is Sprint. I am an xray tech where our department is smack dab in the middle of the office building. At work I have 3G, I don't have 3G, I am roaming, I have no bars, I have 1x (whatever that is).....ugh. When I try to get online or get on Facebook. It loads and loads and loads....I usually have to walk around the corner to send a text message. All my coworkers have Verizon (who I really don't want to go back to) and they can get on Facebook, etc...I will switch to Wi-Fi but it does the same thing....loading, loading, ..... Now I may be crazy and 10 years of doing xrays I may have lost a few brain cells (HA HA HA) but I really hope and don't think it's the lead walls surrounding me. I have taken it to Sprint and they did a reception test and it failed. So they sent away for a "refurbished" phone but it still does the same thing. So if someone can tell me if it's the phone or the service before I throw my phone!!!!

Get another phone from Sprint...or get another model....I get 1x in my office building as well...I sometimes have to go out in the parking garage to get 3g....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones